Thursday, December 3, 2009

Something to speak of

i guess my blog should really have a theme here and I'm not entirely sure what of. I need to get more hobbies but I guess I could make this sort of a video game blog or maybe make this a personal one and make another one for video games.

On another note, I recently made two new dishes to add to me "I have cooked this" list. I'm also working on a job resume...yay...

Recipes
Artichoke Spinach Dip:
I made this and think this specific recipe had way too much cream cheese for my taste. I like cream cheese but it was very overpowering.

Ice Cream Cake:
At first seemed SUPER sugar infested but actually was quite good when all put together!
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Homemade Whipped Cake
  • Warm Raspberry, strawberry puree Sauce
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Powdered Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment