Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cheap Wedding dresses online

I'm doing a little research online for a dress at a good price, like most do before their wedding. I don't want to spend a lot of money because I'm not going to wear it everyday of my life. So I started to look to order a dress online. I'm currently living in Australia but I am from America originally and I really don't want to pay the prices here especially for the dress. Hopefully Ill find good sites with decent reviews where the dresses are already within Australia or America that are at good rates. Most the sites I have looked at have mixed reviews and all the dresses are straight from China. Chances are that if you find a cheap dress within USA or AU, even if its from China, the quality will be better because they need to not only be able to sell it but might be able to fix if anything is wrong and up the price by the amount you would pay to just get it tailored anyways. I really am hoping this will help someone out there who is bargin hunting for wedding dresses/formal wear under $1000. My goal is actually to stay under $600 so it will be a challenge. Keep in mind that when reading reviews to always consider these few thoughts:

1. People who typically write reviews do it because they are mad or something went wrong. People happy with their purchases online do not typically bother to ramble about it because they are happy with what they received and don't need to say a thing
2. Keep in mind some sites will up their scores by voting themselves higher stars. The best thing you could do is compare pictures from people who have already received dresses.
3. Read what people who gave 3-4 star reviews have said. These usually indicate that when they realized something was wrong or had a question they were either helped, problem was fixed, or had a good customer service experience. This can mean a thousand words when trusting an online company.

I read other blogs and although lots of women got their dresses without problems some had horrible experiences and kind of frightened me out of buying straight from China. Ill try to find some links and post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment