Sunday, September 30, 2012

Looper

Yesterday I went to the movies and saw the movie Looper, which as 4-5 stars on every site it seems. The movie didn't deliver and had a lot of potential but it turned out to be just okay. I'm writing about this because for anyone who has seen this movie or is going to see it, I want to know if anyone else noticed the huge error in Looper that none of my friends noticed. Maybe I was just hearing things but when Emily Blunts character first appears she is accidentally called Emily, rather that by her character name "Sarah". All I could think about for the next 15 minutes after it happened was...did that just happen? Did they really not edit that out? o_O

The movie was a good watch but not worth the in theatre prices sadly. I like all the actors in it but the ending was just so lame that the entire theatre went quiet, sat there thinking "Is that ...all?" then got up and walked away in silence after having wasting 2.5 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment